Costs for the buyer
The costs of the service (Shipping and Wallapop Protection) are chargeable to the buyer. Both charges are mandatory in order to use the Wallapop Shipping service.
The following are the different price brackets and their conditions*.
- Buyer in mainland Portugal to seller in mainland Portugal
- Buyer in mainland Portugal to seller in mainland Spain
- Buyer in Madeira to seller in Madeira
- Buyer in Azores to seller in Azores
- Buyer in Portugal mainland to seller in Madeira
- Buyer in Portugal mainland to seller in Azores
- Buyer in Madeira to seller in Azores
- Buyer in Azores to seller in Madeira
- Purchases from 1 to 2€ : the cost of is 1,95€.
- Shopping from 25 to 1000€: the cost varies according to the price of the product (between 5 and 10%).
- Purchases from 1000 to 2500€: fixed insurance costs 50€.
The maximum amount allowed in Wallapop Shipping is 2500€, if the price exceeds this amount it is not possible to make a transaction through Wallapop Shipping. The minimum amount allowed is 1€, it is not possible to place an order for a lower amount.
The total amount of the service can be checked in the purchase summary screen, always before confirming the payment. Remember that Wallapop Protection is mandatory.
Costs for the seller
The Wallapop Shipping service is free for the seller, so when you confirm a shipment you will see the message "It's free!". If you buy a box or envelope, the cost will be at your expense and is not included in the shipping costs.
*For business reasons in some cases the costs may vary and Wallapop reserves the right to perform tests and trials on its platform.