Important: if your problem is with a payment not received, a refund, or shipping, check out the following sections: Buying with shipping, Selling with shipping, What if something goes wrong during shipping?, Payments and refunds.
If the product received is not what was agreed with the seller, you can open a dispute via chat. You will find the option under the "Everything OK" button. You have 48h from the moment the order is updated as "Delivered" to open a dispute. After this period, the amount of the sale will be released to the seller and you will no longer be able to make a claim.
If you don't see the option within 48 hours, please update the app.
You should provide the necessary evidence to the seller to justify the reason for the return. Also, you will have to fill in the description field detailing what happened and add the information with pictures of the product you received.
The seller can accept or report the dispute. If the seller does not accept the dispute, it will be reported to our support center who will evaluate the case and make a decision taking into account our Returns Policy. Dispute resolution will always be based on our policies/standards/rules and will depend on any information we receive from both the buyer and seller.
Before the seller accepts or escalates the dispute, in case you reach an agreement, you will be able to cancel the dispute. To cancel the dispute you will need to access your current dispute, where you will find all the information you provided to open the dispute. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the "Cancel Dispute" button. Please note that once canceled, this action cannot be undone or reversed as it releases the product payment to the seller.
In case the seller or later Wallapop accepts the return:
- A return code will be generated to make the return shipment.
- In case of national shipments (PT-PT), the buyer must deliver the product to a post office within 5 calendar days. If you do not deliver the package within this period, the dispute will be cancelled and the seller will be paid.
- For international shipments (PT-ES), the buyer must deliver the package to a DPD point within a maximum of 5 calendar days. If he/she fails to deliver the package within this period, the dispute will be cancelled and the seller will be paid.
- The seller will receive the returned package within 3 business days.
- After the seller receives the returned product, we will execute the refund authorization. You will receive your money back within 3-10 business days, depending on the payment method used.
Remember that you must return the received product in full, if you do not return it in full, we may take whatever action we deem necessary. It is also important to pack it correctly to avoid damage in shipping, if you need help with packing you can check out this article: Tips for good packaging.
The return is free of charge, both for the buyer and the seller.
If the package has been damaged in transit, you can read this article to find out how to proceed: Order damaged in transport.
Please note that it is essential to keep the original packaging of the product you received, including the label.