How can I pay?
- Wallet. If you have money in your wallet, you will be able to use this payment method by default. See this article for more information on how to pay with the wallet: Pay with the wallet.
- Bank card. You must add the card to make the payment in case you do not have it registered. (Please note that when you add the card there will be a charge of 0,10€ that your bank will return within 6-8 working days).
- PayPal. For more information about paying with PayPal, check: Payment with PayPal.
When do I pay?
Depending on the payment method, times may vary:
- With the wallet, the payment is immediate.
- With card, a pre-authorization is performed. A pre-authorization will hold or charge the amount corresponding to the transaction until the seller confirms or cancels the shipment. For more information on pre-authorization, check: I have a charge and the seller has not accepted the shipment yet.
- With Paypal, the charge is immediate although it may not be reflected immediately in the bank account depending on the payment method used in Paypal and the processing times of each bank.
- With mixed payment with card and wallet or Paypal the part paid with card will be retained.
Have more questions?