The following are the different situations in which the amount paid for a product is refunded:
- If you have requested a shipment and after 24 hours the seller has not accepted it.
- If the seller does not deliver the package to the carrier within the established time frame, which can be 2 to 8 business days.
- If the seller cancels the transaction before delivering the package to the transport agency.
- If it is not possible to deliver the package to the recipient and it is returned to the seller.
- In case the item is returned, when the seller receives the returned package.
Please note that in case of a mixed payment with the wallet, the money will be refunded to the corresponding payment method. For example, if you paid €20 with the wallet and €10 with a credit card, the refund will be made to each payment method respectively.
Once the refund has been processed:
- If you paid with the wallet, you will be able to use the money immediately.
- If you paid with card you will receive it in your account in 2-8 business days (weekends do not count). Please note that if you have made the payment with a credit card, the refund may be reflected in the following monthly fee.
- If you paid with PayPal, you will receive it back within approximately 1-2 business days depending on the payment method used in PayPal (PayPal balance, debit or credit card, or bank account) and the processing times of each bank.
Have more questions?