Steps to make a shipment:
- You will be notified when a user buys your product.
- When you access the screen, you will see the transaction details, the user's name and the price you will pay for the item, as well as a picture of the product you are interested in.
- You should also provide your address as the sender so that if the order cannot be delivered or a return is made, it can be delivered to you. This information may be shared with logistics providers for the good functioning of the service and visible on the shipping label the buyer will receive. The use of this data is for shipping purposes only and will not be used for any other purposes. Note that after confirming the shipment, if you wish, you can cancel the transaction at any time before delivering the order to the carrier without any penalty for you or the buyer.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will find the options to confirm the sale.
- You will receive a code to do the shipping, with this code is enough, you do not need the buyer's address. Remember that you have 5 calendar days (including weekends) to ship your order.
- You must now pack the product. Please note that we do not accept boxes with third party advertising and you must protect the product. To check the dimensions and weight, please see the article Dimensions and Weights. For more information on how to pack your product, see this article: Tips for good packaging.
- Once the package is sent, the buyer will receive it within approximately 3 days. Upon receipt, they have 48 hours to verify that everything is correct, after which the transfer is automatically made to their wallet. The buyer can also select the "The item is OK" option from the app or website to avoid having to wait 48 hours for the transfer to be made when they receive the package and check that everything is correct.
Please note that you must have enabled the option in your ad in order to post. Click "Enable submissions" when you upload a new ad or edit your ads.
If you still have questions about accepting or declining a shipment, please contact us using the button below so we can help you.
Have more questions?