Shipments may be on hold due to missing data or an address error.
If the shipment is parked, both the seller and the buyer will be notified in the order.
Shipment made with CTT
- Shipments Portugal - Portugal: To solve the incident, we will contact you from Wallapop to request the information to solve the issue with you shipment.
- Shipments Portugal - Spain: To solve the incident, the buyer will receive an email or SMS from CTT indicating that delivery was attempted and the cause of the parking.
The modification period is 15 natural days since the first delivery attempt.
Shipment made with DPD
To resolve the incident, the buyer will receive an e-mail indicating that delivery was attempted and the cause of the parking. In this e-mail, the buyer will be able to:
- Change the delivery mode to a Pickup Point
- Change the delivery address
- Change the delivery date.
The modification period is 7 calendar days from the time the incident is registered.
Note that if no changes are made or if the new details provided are still not correct, the order will be returned to the seller. When the seller receives the returned order, the amount will be refunded to the buyer in the payment method used.
Have more questions?